Our products are meant to be worn all day and night, so it’s important to follow a few simple guidelines as you wear and care for your device.
● Regularly clean your band and wrist—especially after working out, sweating, or exposing your skin to substances like soaps and lotions, which can get trapped beneath the band.
● To clean your band, do not use household cleansers. Instead, use a soapless cleanser, rinse well, and dry it off with a soft towel.
● For tough spots or stains, scrub with a wet soft-bristled toothbrush, and then follow the steps above.
● While DO devices are water resistant, it’s not good to keep a wet band on your skin for long periods of time.
● If your band gets wet—like after sweating or showering—rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist.
● Be sure your skin is dry before you put your band back on.
● Make sure the bracelet / watch / thermometer is not too tight.
● Do not wear the bracelet too tight, it should be able to move back and forth at the wrist.
● When wearing the body temperature stick, only the sensor head is close to the skin.
● If you use the heart rate bracelet to record the heart rate of the whole day, the bracelet should be placed flat at the width of one finger above the carpal bone. In order to better view the data during more active exercise, you should wear the bracelet at the width of about 2-3 fingers above the carpal bone. If you use the temperature stick to detect the body temperature of your baby, you should place the temperature stick fixed with glue or bandage near the armpit of your baby.
● Long time rubbing and binding may irritate your skin, so after wearing for a long time, take off the bracelet / temperature stick and give the skin a rest time.